This is a guest post by Stas Ustimenko from Code Lobster. Free Tech for Schools has not received any payment for this post.
For valuable work on creation of sites you need a good comfortable editor necessarily. There are many requiring paid products for this purpose, but Codelobster PHP Edition is free.
- Let us consider some important possibilities and advantages of this program:
- HTML/CSS inspector on the type of Firebug, which allows easily to correlate the selected elements of page with a code and proper style.
- Context help on all supported languages. By pressing the F1 key the page with detailed description for current tag, attribute or function will be opened.
- PHP debugger. PHP debugger allows you to execute PHP scripts incrementally, watching the values of all variables in every line.
- SQL manager allows you to produce all necessary actions with a database - to add, delete, edit a structure and records in tables, to export data, execute SQL queries. Highlighting and autocompletion works for SQL files also.
- Support of FTP allows you to work straight with a remote server and to do all necessary changes with files;
- The portable option allows you to use editor without the preliminary installation.
- Other useful utilities include pair highlighting, possibility of blocks selection, collapsing, tooltips, navigation on descriptions of functions and included files by holding the control key, viewing of structure of files and the project, preview in a browser, book-marks, and all other standard possibilities for work with a code.
Also there are special plugins for work with
- CMS: Drupal, Joomla
- PHP frameworks: CakePHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony, Yii
- WordPress blogging engine
- Smarty template engine
|Language||English, Russian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese|
|Supported OS||Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7|
Selecting your content management system is highly significant I develop with Drupal. Because When I discovered the largest sports websites like Golf.com use Durpal, I pulled the trigger For my hosting I selected Pantheon with SFTP access to build on-server What Content Management System do you develop on?
Post a Comment